Tuesday, May 12, 2009

THE USA!! April-September 2008

My first experience training and racing over seas.

I went to Reno, Nevada and i personally think it is one of the best places to train. I love the mountains to ride in, a nice flat trail run and masters to swim with. The weather is always perfect- with a bit of wind which can be annoying but makes you even stronger.

my races were

10th Pro Wildflower Half Ironman, 4 May
3rd Pro Memphis in May Triathlon, 18 May
12th Pro Escape From Alcatraz, 8 June
2nd Pro Oregon Pacific Crest Half Ironman, 29 June
4th Pro Boulder Half Ironman, 10 Aug
11th Pro Chicago International Triathlon, 24 Aug

This was an awesome first season as a pro for me. We also went to Boulder, Colorado. It was awesome. I was injured a few times with various things. All to do with one leg- originating from the hip. agh. we'll get to that later.

No comments: