Saturday, March 10, 2007

A bit of History


Ok i'll start way back... I was born in Perth and lived there for 3 years where my brother #1 was also born. We then moved to the USA for about 2.5 years. Next was canberra for a year where brother #2 was born this is where i started school. We then headed off to Brisbane for 2 years, Point Lonsdale (Victoria) for 3 years, Melbourne for 2 years, Canberra for a year, New Delhi (India) for a year (which was an awesome experience- if you haven't been to india...Get there) and then back to canberra where i finished year 11 & 12 and joined the Army at the Australian Defence Force Academy where i studied a science degree. I only lasted 18 months there because other things got in the way of my military dream...(Triathlon mainly). So i made the decision to leave, started a human biology degree (in persuit of becoming a physiotherapist), started working as a receptionist at the gym Fitness First and persued my triathlon training.

No comments: