Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Sporting Beginning

I first became interested in heavy duty, insanely smashing yourself sports when i started squad swimming in year 7, in Melbourne 1999. I trained with the King Club Swim Club in Melboune and from there i progressed to National competition level swimming in 2001 where i was with the Gininderra Swim Club in Canberra.

I swum right up through year 12 training in the early hours of the morning and at night- usually about 10 sessions a week. Then when my parents moved to India, i joined the Defence Force.


And i decided to quit the full time sport thing and just be normal...Funny enough i didn't last and instead of heading back to the swimming days i discovered Triathlon.

These are some of my swimming buddies from the old Days, Megan and Glentin.

No comments: